Thursday, March 13, 2008

My kids latest favorite book



The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley. Sent to them by my beauteous agent in an obvious attempt to foster lying, scamming, and diversionary tactics among the members of my family. Because that's what we are all resorting to in an effort to get a little uninterrupted read time on this thing. It's inventive, snappy and funny. Really, really funny. And y'all know how much I like funny.

'Scuse me. Gotta go. My boy just jumped up to grab his microwave mac and cheese before it bubbles over. He left the book at his chair.

bwahahahahahahahaaha.

It's mine.

5 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

Ooooooh!! Fairy Tales. I want.

M. G. Tarquini said...

Yeah, I want, too. I'm trying to decide if 4 in the afternoon is too early to make the kids go to bed.

Susan Adrian said...

Geez, these reading kids. Can't you just distract them with TV like any normal American parent?

{cough}

M. G. Tarquini said...

I tried. It's not working. I even dangled a video game in front of them - one of those really violent ones.

JulieLeto said...

Just ordered it. Thanks for the recommendation. It seems PERFECT for my daughter and me!